PACKET PICK-UP PARTY
New this year is a Friday Night Extravaganza that includes demos, a food truck and beer garden, live music, a course preview ride and a showing of the 2018 GIddyUp! Film Tour (underneath the stars)!
Test ride Specialized and Santa Cruz mountain bikes and pick-up your race bib before the mad rush on Saturday morning.
Join us Friday, June 1st from 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm for the festivities at Philip S. Miller Park.
Added bonus – you can reserve your tent location in the new Team Village, adjacent to the course!
Exhibitors / Demos Include:
- Santa Cruz
- Mobile BikeMan
- Winter Park Chamber
- Sunrise to Sunset Merchandise
Food and beer provided by Billy’s Gourmet Hot Dogs and Pikes Peak Brewing Company.
Schedule of Events:
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Packet Pick-Up / Walk-On Registration / Team Tent Space Reservations (first come first serve)
- Expo / Demos
- Food Truck & Beer Garden
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Live Music (Monocle Band)
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Course Preview & Pre-Ride led by the Colorado High School Cycling League
- Costumes & Bike Decorations Encouraged – Prizes to be Awarded!
8:30 pm to 9:30 pm
*Overnight camping is available at Douglas County Fairgrounds (Indoor, Outdoor, RV), just a stone throw away. Click here for details.
If you are unable to join us on Friday, race bibs may be picked up Saturday morning between 5:30AM – 6:30AM.